Friday, July 15, 2011

Moving on

For anyone who's wondering where I've been...

I'm not really going to go into it. A long story and an even longer type out. So let's just say that for now, I've moved on. I've decided to get out of being just another "ranter" and have dropped that somewhat tasteless moniker.

My name *is* Zephon. And for now, I just play WoW. I may post here in the future at some point, but I would recommend that any of you who still linger here, wondering if I'll rise from the ashes and smite...whatever it was that I was attempting to smite...

Well, it's time for us all to move on. I've got other things to focus on and that angry side of me just...doesn't need a voice online anymore. There's been some good stuff and some bad stuff, but for the most part, a fresh start is needed and let's be honest, any of you still reading this really didn't care much in the first place.

Ach and Tlaren, yes. But for what it's worth, I've moved on with life and so should you.

I'm Zephon...and this really is where the wandering finally stops. Fare thee well!

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss reading you, Bro! Come back in any form - you can still wander non-angrily! :)

    ReplyDelete